So today I decided to use the motivation I have for editing to complete the word count for Camp Nanowrimo. It actually turned out to be a good decision because I just made it passed my word count by doing that. I wouldn’t have made it if I hadn’t been editing.
On the editing front, I have two chapters done. I’ve yet to have my friend read it over, but I’m making progress none the less. I won’t be doing any editing to the digital copy until I’m done the entire manuscript so it doesn’t matter too much, as long as once he gets it, he can stay on top of it. I have noticed that I consistently forget one thing in my descriptions; I cover all the senses except one, and I realized that I do that because unless it’s vital to the entire area, I ignore it. So I’ve made a note with every description to add it in. It’s still necessary no matter what in order to give that complete picture so making the note will help when I edit revised draft digitally.
I hope everyone has a good weekend.