Things moved at a good pace today so I was able to get some editing in! I finishing one more chapter, even lengthened it, and it is sounding better. It was a bit rough in a couple areas, but I managed to fix it up for the most part. There was one particular sentence that I had to laugh at because it was so dam terrible. I have no idea what I was thinking when I was writing it initially.
I have three more chapters to do, all of which are relatively long. I will need to put more time aside, but I know I will somehow manage to do it. I have also decided, after I take a short break before editing the revised draft for the final draft, that I will print out the entire manuscript and write all over it. I think it will be better that way. I mean it’s easy to edit it through Scrivener, but I think it will work a bit better since I’m also going to be having someone else look at it. I have a plan forming in my mind as to how I’m going to do this too.
Anyway, I hope everyone’s week is going well. I also hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!